Mobile Health Clinic
DOHC is expanding services further into the Coachella Valley and Hi-Desert Communities with our mobile health clinic. The self-contained clinic features two exam rooms and is equipped with its own generator for supplying power when necessary, helping to serve patients in remote locations.
Bringing Healthcare to You
Our Mobile Health Clinic is just one more way Desert Oasis Healthcare (DOHC) seeks to serve wherever the need is greatest in the low and hi-desert communities.
- Self-contained for independent operation in remote locations. Wheelchair accessible.
- HIPAA-compliant, air-conditioned examination/screening rooms.
- BMI, Diabetes, Blood Pressure and other health screenings with clinical staff on-hand to interpret results and answer questions.
- Clinical capabilities include blood draws, retinal eye exams, and vaccines.
- Video Visits to Primary Care Physicians as well as Specialists when needed, plus our Senior Wellness Clinics and partners like local Dialysis Centers.
- Instant access to health records and education materials.
Look for us…we may be coming to a location near you soon.
For scheduling inquiries, please contact Librado Perez, Mobile Health Clinic Programs and Logistics Lead, at 760-218-0908 or Lperez@mydohc.com.
Read more about DOHC's Mobile Health Clinic in our March 2021 press release.