Desert Oasis Healthcare’s Home Health Services offer skilled care at home that can help you or a loved one feel better, regain independence, and have a better quality of life after an injury, illness, or surgery.
Expect the high level of care you’d have at a hospital in the comfort and convenience of your home. Desert Oasis Healthcare’s Home Health Services is accredited by Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) and is Medicare Certified.
Benefit from one-on-one nursing, rehabilitation, and personal care services from specially trained professionals. We offer:
- Health checks of your overall condition and well-being
- Management of conditions like chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), diabetes, or heart failure
- Catheter care
- Fall prevention education and safety recommendations for your home
- Intravenous (IV) therapy, including IV antibiotics and nutrition therapy
- Medication management
- Ostomy (stoma) care
- Rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy
- Wound care
Wound Care Services
Depend on Desert Oasis Healthcare’s Home Health Services to treat acute (short-term) or chronic (long-term or non-healing) wounds, including:
- Injury or trauma wounds
- Pressure sores, also known as bedsores
- Surgical wounds and incision areas
- Ulcers, including diabetic ulcers
Your home health provider will watch for signs of an infection or other complications, clean the wound, and change dressings or bandages as needed.
Patient & Caregiver Education
Rely on your home health team to teach you and your loved ones about your medications, home safety, and more. Feel confident we’ll listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
Resource Referrals & Support
When you get home health care from DOHC, you can access our wide range of health and wellness services. You may receive a referral to other DOHC programs that match your health needs:
Your provider also may connect you with community resources, such as Meals on Wheels.