Your Home Health Team
Benefit from expert care during in-home visits from professionals with advanced training. You’ll appreciate the skill, friendliness, and dedication of Desert Oasis Healthcare (DOHC)’s home health team.
Your Care Team
Depending on your needs, you may work with:
- Nurse, such as a licensed professional nurse (LPN) or registered nurse (RN) – Gives medical care, health education, and case management services
- Occupational therapist – Helps you relearn or build skills to do daily activities
- Physical therapist – Uses exercises and other treatments to help restore movement and lessen pain
- Speech-language pathologist (SLP) – Specializes in building communication skills and the ability to swallow
- Social worker – Offers support and resources to help meet patient needs for their physical, mental, and emotional health
- Wound ostomy specialist – Cares for wounds and stomas and promote healing
- Certified home health aide –Provides personal care, including hygiene help and medication reminders while you are receiving skilled services by a nurse or therapist
Your home health team will communicate with the physician who referred you to us, your pharmacist, and other providers. That means your doctors stay up-to-date on your needs so you receive the safest, most effective care possible.
Shared Medical Records
If you visit a DOHC immediate care clinic for urgent care, your provider will have access to all of your medical records, including your home health plan.