Receive outpatient infusion services from a skilled team in a comfortable environment at Desert Oasis Healthcare (DOHC). Outpatient means you visit the clinic for care and go home afterwards.
Expect the best possible infusion care in the Coachella Valley because DOHC holds LifeStream’s Award for Medical Excellence. This means you’ll enjoy a faster treatment that improves your health and helps you avoid health problems that could lead to hospitalization.
What’s Infusion Therapy?
Infusion therapy is also known as intravenous or IV therapy. This treatment delivers medication into a vein through a needle or catheter. You may benefit from your medication more if you receive it through IV therapy than if you took it by mouth (orally).
Conditions We Treat
Your doctor may recommend infusion therapy for:
- Blood disorders, like anemia
- Conditions that affect the bones and joints, such as osteoporosis or rheumatoid arthritis
- Immune system disorders
- Neurological conditions, such as multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Vitamin or nutrition deficiencies
Treatments & Services
Talk to your providers to create a treatment schedule that works for you.
Depending on your condition, you may have:
- Blood transfusion
- Hydration therapy
- IV antibiotics
Your care team will monitor your health, offer education about your diagnosis and treatment, and make recommendations about other DOHC services and classes.
Count on each member of your care team to focus on your well-being and safety. Our staff hold certifications in:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) to safely and effectively respond to medical emergencies
- Language of Caring®, a program that trains providers to make your visit as positive as possible
You can bring a support person with you to the infusion clinic. You’ll appreciate amenities such as warm blankets, snacks, and a comfortable chair.