Find help to quit smoking or using tobacco products. Turn to the friendly professionals at Desert Oasis Healthcare's PHARxM™ Population Health and Prescription Management department.
Freedom From Tobacco Classes
Attend a smoking cessation class
Take part in free education sessions personalized to your needs. During one-on-one or small-group sessions, you will learn about:
- Ingredients in cigarettes
- How nicotine affects your brain and body
- Nicotine addiction, withdrawal, and overdose
- Short-term and long-term benefits of becoming smoke-free
- Behavior modification techniques
- Symptoms to expect when you quit smoking
- The link between stress and relapse, and ways to prevent relapse through coping strategies
Our expert health educators will help you identify the reasons you smoke and ways you can cope with stress.
How Smoking Affects Your Health