Trust the caring social services staff at Desert Oasis Healthcare (DOHC) for behavioral health resources and support to reach your goals.
Services We Offer
You’ll appreciate how we listen, answer your questions, and help you feel empowered to take an active role to improve your well-being. You may benefit from:
- Assistance to address social and financial problems that could affect your health, especially after a new diagnosis or change in your health
- Community resource referrals
- Emotional support
- Help to understand complete medical documents, including advance directives
Referrals for mental health care or drug and alcohol counseling
- Referrals to other DOHC programs that are right for you
Behavioral Health Clinic
Depending on your needs, you may qualify for a referral to our Behavioral Health Clinic. This clinic helps address mental health concerns, such as anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, and substance use.
What to Expect
You’ll be assigned a social service case manager who will visit you at your home or talk with you on the phone. Together, you’ll create a plan that works for you and your goals. As needed, your case manager will check in with you and update your plan.
Types of Providers
Get assistance finding resources and navigating medical and social service organizations from a dedicated case manager. You may also work with:
- Licensed social worker
- Nurses who are behavioral health intensive case managers
- Psychiatrist, who is available for in-person and telemedicine visits