Your well-being and quality of life are important to us. Desert Oasis Healthcare (DOHC) offers a wide variety of benefits to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
Take advantage of health insurance available at no cost to employees and:
- Gives you a choice of Heritage Medical Group physicians
- Has low copayments
- Has an annual out-of-pocket maximum
Use a pharmacy benefit that covers many medicines at a large choice of pharmacies near you. You’ll appreciate low copayments.
Enjoy dental insurance that suits your preferences and features orthodontic coverage and low deductibles. Choose between a health maintenance organization (HMO) and a preferred provider organization (PPO), and get care from in- and out-of-network dentists.
Your vision insurance policy can help cover the cost of frames, lenses, and/or contact lenses. Select from a wide variety of eye care providers.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Access support for professional and personal concerns. Our EAP offers:
- Confidential counseling
- Financial information, resources, and tools
- Legal information, resources, and consultation
- Referrals, resources, and information for work or life
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Elect to receive long-term disability insurance, a voluntary plan that’s available at no cost to employees. Coverage is available for up to 60% of your monthly base pay ($6,000 maximum).
For your peace of mind, select term life and accidental death or dismemberment (AD&D) insurance that:
- Is portable, which means you can keep the coverage if you leave DOHC
- Is voluntary and available at no cost to employees
- Starts at $50,000 basic coverage, and can be purchased up at an amount up to five times your annual salary ($500,000 maximum)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Enroll in an FSA where you contribute tax-free dollars for certain health, dental, and vision costs, and take home more of your paycheck. You also can contribute to a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA), which allows you to use pre-tax dollars for qualified child care or adult daycare services.
Coverage for Spouses & Children
Get DOHC benefits to care for the needs of your family members. DOHC offers options for:
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Medical insurance
- Pharmacy benefit
- Vision insurance
Look ahead to retirement thanks to DOHC’S 401k tax-deferred annuity program, which gives you:
- Access to a financial adviser
- Choice of investment options, including mutual funds
- Company match of 25 cents on the dollar to a maximum of 1% of compensation
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Full time permanent employees start to accrue PTO on the first day of employment. You can use PTO after you complete your 90-day evaluation. Your amount of PTO will increase each year.
Each year, you can also use up to three paid days of:
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- Sick leave
As an employee, you’re able to take advantage of Aflac and Legal Shield benefits.
Working at DOHC
Be part of an organization that prioritizes your health, safety, and professional development. Learn more about what makes the work culture at DOHC unique.