Explore different ways to contact Desert Oasis Healthcare (DOHC)
Phone: 760-320-5134 or 800-500-5215
When you need answers to your general questions, please call or email our customer service department. One of our caring and knowledgeable Customer Service Coordinators will provide you with the information you need to navigate the health care system.
How We Can Help
- Answer general questions
- Connect you with the right person within our organization to best address your needs
- Provide physician office addresses and telephone numbers
- Offer location and hours information for services such as lab tests and x-rays
- Provide information regarding your referral status
24/7 Patient Helpline
Please call to get help with:
- Answering questions about your health, medications, treatments, or medical supplies
- Coordinating a same-day appointment
- Determining if you should visit an immediate care location
If you have questions after discharge from a hospital or a skilled nursing facility, call the patient helpline to reach a DOHC case management representative.
Call Us First
Phone: 760-325-DOHC (3642)
Let us help you avoid unnecessary ER or hospital bills. Just remember to Call Us First. If you need to find out Immediate Care hours or locations – our Immediate Care staffs are ER-trained – Call Us First. Nurses, Case Managers, Pharmacists and other staff are also ready to give advice or help you get the right level of care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In most cases, the DOHC team will be able to access your information, give you informed advice about your medications, help you better understand symptoms you may be experiencing, or even help remind you of the time and location of your next appointment. So always remember: Call Us First.
Your membership and feedback are valuable to us. Let us know when you’re happy with our services or if there’s something we can do to improve your experience. give your feedback
News & Media Contact
DOHC welcomes fair and reasonable press coverage. We issue press releases and post content actively on Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn. To request an interview or permission to use our logos, photos, videos, or other materials, please call the Marketing Department.