What’s a Commercial HMO?
A commercial HMO plan is an affordable health insurance option that may be:
- Available through your employer
- Purchased through an insurance agent and broker
- Purchased from the insurance carrier directly
Insurance premiums for a commercial HMO plan are usually low compared to a preferred provider organization (PPO) plan. In addition to low premiums, there are typically low or no deductibles with an HMO.
View a complete list of the insurance plans accepted by DOHC.
"Be in the know about HMO"
Learn all about why an HMO that works with DOHC is the best choice for you!
Why Choose DOHC
When you become a member of DOHC, you have access to:
- A local healthcare organization that has been in business since 1981
- Over 100 primary care doctors and 250 specialists available locally
- 4 Immediate Care Centers with same-day access when you need care urgently
- Health coaching about topics that are important to you
- Personalized care coordination when you need it
- 24/7 patient helpline
- Access to clinical pharmacists, dietitians, nurse educators, and social workers who work with your physician to help you be well, at no extra cost to you