Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
» Members: Latest letter from your DOHC COVID-19 Task Force
» COVID-19 Vaccine Questions: DOHC FAQs
» CDC: Updated list of symptoms | Travel Guidelines
» Riverside County Dept. of Public Health: COVID-19 Section
» San Bernardino County Dept. of Public Health: COVID-19 Section
» California Department of Public Health: COVID-19 Section
» Previous Updates
Please call us at (760) 969-6555 before entering a DOHC service site if:
Please call ahead to let your care provider know you may have been exposed to the coronavirus so that we can offer special attention to protect you and the community. A team member will meet you at the door and escort you to a room with proper protections.
Desert Oasis Healthcare is following all CDC guidelines for the coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure prevention.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent the coronavirus (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face-covering
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Previous COVID-19 Updates: