How to Make an Appointment
Explore different ways to get the care you need at Desert Oasis Healthcare (DOHC).
For Primary Care
Schedule an appointment with your primary care provider (PCP), your first point of contact to diagnose and treat health conditions and navigate the health care system. Check your insurance card for the name of your PCP and call their office directly to make an appointment.
For Immediate Care
If you’re not able to make an appointment with your PCP, visit a DOHC immediate care location. Save time by making an appointment online for immediate care services.
New! Mobile Check-in
When it is time for your appointment, you can now check in using your cell phone or the DOHC Mobile Check-In kiosk. Available in Palm Springs location.
How to Use Mobile Check-In (Palm Springs)
- You will receive an email or text (your preference) from Desert Oasis Healthcare (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating:
Hello, you have an upcoming appointment with Desert Oasis Healthcare Friday, June 11th at 3:15 PM with (your provider).
Save time and start your precheck-in online now!
(Link will appear here)
If at anytime you need to cancel or reschedule this appointment, please call the office.
- Click on the link in the email/text.
You will be redirected to the pre check-in page.
- Start pre check-in.
Enter your (the patient’s) date of birth (DOB) as additional verification.
- Complete all of forms.
Please answer all questions so your provider can review your information and maximize your visit time.
- Once you are done, you will receive an email/text containing a confirmation code with the statement “Pre Check-In Completed.”
Thirty minutes before the appointment, you will receive an additional reminder email/text with the confirmation code again.
- Once you arrive at the office, check in by one of the following methods:
- Use your cell phone to clink on the link and finish checking in from your car.
If you forget to check in, a reminder email/text will be sent stating, “You have not notified staff of arrival."
- Go to the touchscreen DOHC Mobile Check-In device at the reception counter and enter the code and/or your name and DOB.
- Go to a staff member who can use the Application Webpage to complete your check-in.
- Once you see “Done” on your cell or the Mobile Check-In station, the staff will be alerted and complete your check-in.