DOHC's Live Chat feature offers the ability to communicate in real-time with your care team through an easy-to-use chat window. Live Chat is available on both desktops and mobile devices, like your smart phone, on either Apple or Android operating systems.
Let's Get Started
Just look for this Live Chat icon on the bottom right of your screen and click on it to make the window expand:
On a desktop, the window will pop up on the bottom right of your screen. On a mobile device, the window will fill up the entire screen.
Either way, here's what it will look like:
Once the window is open, begin typing your question, or use a keyword to speed up the process. We have a full list of keywords below for you to choose from.
To close the live chat window on a desktop, please click the 'x' icon below the live chat window:
To close the live chat window on a mobile device, please click the 'x' icon in the upper right of the live chat window:
For a faster response, please use one of the following keywords:
- For Appointments: appointment, appt, schedule, provider name, virtual visits, visit, immediate care
- For Billing: bill, invoice, payment, pay
- For Medical Questions: covid19, covid-19, covid, cold, coughing, fever, sneezing, pain, sick, chest pain, shortness of breath, illness, wound
- For Customer Service: benefits, insurance, referral status, new member guide, new member, new patient, language assistance
- For Medication Questions: rx refill, refill, medication, pill, pills, prescription, diabetic supplies, glucometer, strips, lancet, diabetes, copd, anticoagulant, blood thinner, blood sugar, blood pressure, blood pressure cuff, medication cost
- For Patient Portal: portal, patient portal, next md
- For Other Case Management: case management, medical records, life planning